No matter which method or methods you use to display your blog posts, the first thing you need to do is create the blog posts. See below for information on how to create blog posts.
Follow the Steps Below To Create A Blog Post
- Navigate to Posts in your WordPress admin
- Click on Add New to make a new post. Create a title and insert your post content in the editing field. You can use any of our shortcode builder elements inside the post
- Add Categories from the right side. To assign it to the post, check the box next to the Category name
- Add Tags from the right side. Type the name of the tag in the field, separate multiple tags with commas
- For a single image, click the first Featured Image box, select an image and click “Set Featured Image”
- Once you are finished, click Publish to save the post