You can create any number of pages with content. Breena includes several options to choose from, and you will need to choose the page template that suits your needs. All of this is done in the pages section of your WordPress Admin.
Follow These Steps Below To Create A New Page
- Navigate to Pages and click Add New
- Input a new name for your page, then find the Page Attributes box on right side
- Set your Parent page; it’s usually set to No Parent
- Select page options in the Page Configuration box. See the Page Options section of this document
- Content for your page goes in the editing field, use the Visual or Text editor.
Para la configuración general de las páginas de tu sitio tienes que ir a Apperance – > Customize -> Pages Settings. Las opciones disponibles son las siguientes:
- Sidebar Page (right, left, full)
- Layout Page
- Show Comments
You have also available and customized pages 404, Contact and Search, as you can see in the demo web.
How to create the contact page
To create the contact page follow these steps:
- Create a page as we have indicated above, as named put for example contact
- Ensure you have the Contact Form 7 plugin installed
- Copy the corresponding shortcode you have previously created with the plugin Contact Form 7
- Save the changes and everything is ready